Edamame Corn Salsa 
Homemade salsa type dishes are my JAM! 
They're so easy to throw together for a quick, eye-catching, fresh snack or
to bring to a get together or to compliment a dinner dish! 
I love using what I have on hand to make new versions-- sometimes I even throw in fruit like 
pineapple or mango depending on what I am making it to go with! 
This time, I had edamame on hand and wanted to create a fresh summery version of "salsa" with
 it to serve with toasted seeded grain tortilllas that I baked to toast as "chips"! 
It was a HIT!

What you'll need: 
-1 cup shelled edamame beans
-1 cup corn (I cut it right off the cob uncooked) 
-1 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
-1 cup chopped red bell pepper 
-3/4 cup cubed avocado 
-1/4 cup chopped red onion
-1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped 
-1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar 
- juice from half a lime
-2 tsps olive oil 
-sea salt & pepper to taste 
-jalapeños diced, optional 

Place all ingredients in a large bowl! 
Toss well.  For best flavor, refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving.  How simple is that?! 
Enjoy.

21 Day Fixers: This makes 4 servings. Each counts as 1 yellow, 1/2 green, 1 blue, 1/2 tsp. Healthy never tasted so good!