When we set goals, we set our own BAR

"When we set goals, we set our own BAR."🔥
One thing I have learned about setting goals, is that they're not really meant to be reached. They're meant to PUSH you to your potential. 
Stretch you. 
Make you GROW. 

Drive you. 

Find the ambition within. 

Develop belief and confidence in yourself.

If you set your goals low, you will NEVER push to what you are capable of. 
You will never take the action needed to get there. 
You will step down when it gets challenging. 
Ya know how I know? Prior to 3 years ago, I never ever set goals. 
I didn't change actions. I didn't envision who I would be, or what it would feel like when I got "there". Therefore, the outcomes never changed either. 
I just HOPED that things would magically happen. WHAT?!🙄🙄

Set the bar high. 
Stop looking left, stop looking right, look within, blinders ON.
We are only growing when we are uncomfortable. We as humans grow similar to how our muscles to-- we stretch limits, we're torn, we recover, and we come back stronger than ever! 
Even if we miss, we are a hell of a lot further than if we take the comfortable route + don't go after what you TRULY know you want. Nothing changes, except the changes life hands us.
You will know what it is if you think about it (in any scenario of life). 
And the best part-- you change internally. You have no choice BUT to, as mindset is so key. 

We are our own biggest "magical" answer to finding greatness. Go blow your own damn mind, today, and everyday.🙌🏻