Easy Egg Muffins

I LOVE simple meals that allow me to stay on track, have high energy and see results from my fitness. I food prep every single Sunday. I made these egg muffins this week for part of meal prep rotation this week, to have a quick, easy, healthy and yummy protein packed breakfast in a flash!🍳🍳

So easy!

Preheat over to 350 degrees. 
Spray muffin tins {I use coconut oil spray}. 
You'll need 2 1/2 cups of eggs or egg whites. I whisk in 1/2 tsp of sea salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper + 1 tsp of garlic or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced. 
Add whatever toppings of veggies you like-- I did 6 with kale + red pepper, and 6 with scallions, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.🍅🍃

Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. You can also freeze, pop 2 out in the morning and microwave for 45 seconds for fast breakfast on the go!😊✌🏻