Snickers Greek Yogurt


I LOVE greek yogurt. It tastes great, it is creamy and it is a great source of low fat protein! I actually fell in love with it when I went to Greece years ago, and they serve it as dessert just topped with honey! Ever since, it has been a go to snack for me! 

Typically, I eat it as breakfast or a snack with fruit and granola...but you can create so many things with it! 

So, I have learned to love mixing things into my yogurt, especially when I want a late night sweet treat! So, this is what I made last night! SNICKERS YOGURT. Say what?!

What you'll need:
-1 cup of low fat or fat free Plain Greek Yogurt
-2 Tbsp of powdered peanut butter (I used the brand PB2)
-1 tsp of honey and a little more for drizzle 
-a tsp of dark chocolate chips 
-crushed peanuts (optional)
-6 to 8 drops of caramel extract (depending on how strong you want the caramel taste)

How to make it:
Put your greek yogurt in a bowl. Toss in your powered peanut butter and mix well, making sure to eliminate any clumps. I like to mix mine with a fork. Then stir in your teaspoon of honey and your caramel extract until blended well.
Top with dark chocolate chips, crushed peanuts (or even almonds) if you like, and a little drizzle of honey (simply because I think it makes it look pretty! HA!)

SO YUM! Hope you enjoy! ;)

21 Day Fix approved: 1 red, 1 tsp, 1 orange